Wound Care The Ramat Medical Wound Care Program has been comprehensively designed to help your facility achieve four very important objectives. Increase the;
- Quality of Patient Care
- Meet State Survey Requirements
- Provide On-going Education for Staff
- Save Money
We start with education. Our wound care experts cover the following topics at the initial in-service:
- Wound Identification
- Wound Classification and Measurement
- High-risk Pressure Points and Preventative Measures
- Clinical Conditions and their Implementations for Treatment
- Wound Management: Developing Treatment Plans and Protocols
- Specialty Wound Dressings
Education materials are provided and the in-service includes a comprehensive question and answer session for both general questions, as well as those relating to the care and treatment of specific patients or conditions.
We continue with hands-on patient assessment and documentation for the wound care patients in your facility.
Each consultation includes:
- Written Wound Evaluation
- Digital pictures upon request
- Recommended treatment plan
- Recommended product protocol
We train your staff in proper dressing change protocols and in the appropriate use of each product.
Finally, we provide dressings for your qualifying patients: patients with Medicare Part B coverage that are no longer on Medicare Part A reimbursement. As a participating Medicare Part B provider, we provide, we provide these products and bill Medicare directly, which eliminates these items from your budget. Medicare Part B covers surgical dressings for ulcers, surgical incisions, wounds, g-tube sites, and burns.
Wound Care Specialist:
Mary Collins Peoples: Director Wound Care Clinical Services – (323) 938-7419
Continuing Education and Technical Support Trained professionals are available to in-service as needed by the facilities and their staff. Technical support is available to assist in equipment set up, repairs, or assembly.