The Paramount is the choice for users up to 500 lb. who want a heavyweight wheelchair for a lightweight price. Available in 22” and 24” seat widths, this chair features double crossbraces, dual axles, removable armrests and heavy-duty, semi-pneumatic casters. Meets Medicare K0007 specifications for wheelchairs.
- Black, embossed leatherette upholstery with padding
- 18” seat depth (2” longer than standard)
- Chrome steel frame
- 8” x 1 ¾” black, semi-pneumatic front casters on three-position forks
- 24” x 1” molded wheels with solid tires and chrome handrims
- Front and rear slide post design for easy folding and portability
- Industry compatible swingaway footrests and elevating legrests.
- Chart Pocket Standard on Back
- Maximum weight capacity of 500 lb.
Limited lifetime on side frames and cross bars.
1 year on wheels, handrims, front rigging and forks.
6 months on upholstery, plastic parts, painted surfaces, rubber parts, bearings and other parts not mentioned above.